Shipping & Returns
There is a flat rate delivery charge of $10 for all orders placed for delivery in Australia.
Orders over $99 are qualify for free shipping within Australia.
Orders placed before 12pm Monday - Friday (except public holidays) will be picked and dispatched same day. Orders placed after 12pm will be sent next business day.
Please refer to below delivery guide for estimated shipping times in your area.
Standard processing time is 2-3 days.
Timing of delivery is subject to payment authorisation and stock availability.
We do not dispatch or deliver at weekends or public holidays.
Orders will be despatched by Australia Post Express Service.
1 – 3 business days for delivery to: NSW, VIC, ACT
2 – 7 business days for delivery to: SA, WA, NT, QLD, TAS
If no one is present when Australia Post attempts delivery, they will leave a calling card and make the consignment available for collection from the closest branch.
In cases where we are unable to deliver all the products within your order at the same time, or where there are multiple boxes within your consignment, you will only be charged once for delivery.
*Please note: Globite cannot be held responsible for late or failed deliveries for reasons outside of its control e.g. in the cases of adverse weather conditions.
Free Shipping over $149, orders under $149 are charged flat rate of $30.
Delivery is by DHL and Fedex depending on country of origin.
Delivery may take between 2-10 days depending on location.
Please check the import and duty taxes in your local country before ordering to make sure you are aware of any additional costs before ordering.
NOTE: Globite is not responsible for additional costs related to Import Duty and Taxes. Orders that are placed and cancelled due to the Import Taxes in your country will be refunded less the Import costs and return freight to our warehouse.
DELIVERY CONFIRMATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
Tracking details for your order will be included in your order confirmation email.
Consignment tracking and delivery signatures (Proof of Delivery or POD) are available from Australia Post parcel tracking website: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/track.html#/track
Alternatively, you can contact us:
– via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– via our Contact Us form
REFUNDS & RETURNS:
- We are happy to accept returns on full price items that are in original condition within 30 days of you receiving your order.
- Any items returned outside of this time frame will not be accepted.
- Full price items can be returned for credit note or refund only.
- If you would like to return your full price item for a different colour or size, please return your unwanted item for credit note or refund and order a new one.
- If you purchased your full price item with a credit note or gift card, a new credit note or gift card with the purchase price of your item will be issued.
- All items will be reviewed individually upon return. If your return is accepted, we will refund the price paid for your item via your original payment method.
- If we receive a returned item in an unsuitable condition, the refund will become void and the item will be sent back to you.
- The items you choose to return are your responsibility until we receive them. We are not responsible for any returned items that are lost in transit. We recommend that you secure tracking and/or insurance for the items you are returning and keep proof of postage.
- All return postage costs are at your expense, unless the item arrives not as ordered, damaged or is deemed faulty.
- Returns are processed within 5 working days of receiving them. You will be sent an email notification once your return has been processed. Refunds via PayPal clear almost immediately after they have been processed however refunds via credit card can take up to 5 working days depending on the financial institution.
SALE & DISCOUNT CODE ITEMS:
- Sale item purchases (including sale items purchased with a discount code) are final (no returns) unless your item arrives damaged or is deemed faulty.
- Items purchased using a discount code or during a special promotional offer are eligible for return for credit note only.
- All faulty items are eligible for return for refund or credit note.
- If you believe your item is faulty please contact us at enquiries@globiate quoting your order number and include a description and image/s of the fault.
- Once we have confirmed the item as faulty please return the item to us and include a copy of your return postage receipt. The coverage of return postage costs must be confirmed by us prior to the return of the items.
- Upon receipt of your returned faulty item we will issue a refund or credit note to the value of the item, as well as a refund for the return postage cost.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
Pack your item and the returns form into an appropriate post package and send to:
81-85 Roberts Road
If returning a faulty item, please include a copy of your return postage receipt so that the cost can be refunded.
If you have any further questions, feedback or concerns you can contact us:
PHONE: 1300 276 559