Luggage Strap Blue
or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
FREE Foldable Tote on orders over $99
Globite product is tested to relevant Australian and International Standards by independent laboratories, test houses and certifying bodies. Much of our range is subject to mandatory safety standards, and we are committed to supplying our customers with quality product that exceeds consumer law requirements.
Our products are backed by a clear promise that we call the No Ifs No Buts Guarantee. Simply put, our promise is that if you are not completely satisfied with our products then we will replace it immediately or provide a complete refund. No Ifs. No Buts.
There is a flat rate delivery charge of $10 for all orders placed for delivery in Australia.
Express Post flat rate $14.
Orders over $99 qualify for free shipping within Australia (excludes Express Post).
Orders placed before 12pm Monday - Friday (except public holidays) will be picked and dispatched same day. Orders placed after 12pm will be sent next business day.
Please refer to below delivery guide for estimated shipping times in your area.
Standard processing time is 2-3 days.
Timing of delivery is subject to payment authorisation and stock availability.
We do not dispatch or deliver at weekends or public holidays.
Orders will be despatched by Australia Post Express Service.
1 – 3 business days for delivery to: NSW, VIC, ACT
2 – 7 business days for delivery to: SA, WA, NT, QLD, TAS
If no one is present when Australia Post attempts delivery, they will leave a calling card and make the consignment available for collection from the closest branch.
In cases where we are unable to deliver all the products within your order at the same time, or where there are multiple boxes within your consignment, you will only be charged once for delivery.
*Please note: Globite cannot be held responsible for late or failed deliveries for reasons outside of its control e.g. in the cases of adverse weather conditions.
Free Shipping over $149, orders under $149 are charged flat rate of $30.
Delivery is by DHL and Fedex depending on country of origin.
Delivery may take between 2-10 days depending on location.
Please check the import and duty taxes in your local country before ordering to make sure you are aware of any additional costs before ordering.
NOTE: Globite is not responsible for additional costs related to Import Duty and Taxes. Orders that are placed and cancelled due to the Import Taxes in your country will be refunded less the Import costs and return freight to our warehouse.
DELIVERY CONFIRMATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
Tracking details for your order will be included in your order confirmation email.
Consignment tracking and delivery signatures (Proof of Delivery or POD) are available from Australia Post parcel tracking website: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/track.html#/track
Alternatively, you can contact us:
– via email to email@example.com
– via our Contact Us form
REFUNDS & RETURNS:
- We are happy to accept returns on full price items that are in original condition within 30 days of you receiving your order.
- Any items returned outside of this time frame will not be accepted.
- Full price items can be returned for credit note or refund only.
- If you would like to return your full price item for a different colour or size, please return your unwanted item for credit note or refund and order a new one.
- If you purchased your full price item with a credit note or gift card, a new credit note or gift card with the purchase price of your item will be issued.
- All items will be reviewed individually upon return. If your return is accepted, we will refund the price paid for your item via your original payment method.
- If we receive a returned item in an unsuitable condition, the refund will become void and the item will be sent back to you.
- The items you choose to return are your responsibility until we receive them. We are not responsible for any returned items that are lost in transit. We recommend that you secure tracking and/or insurance for the items you are returning and keep proof of postage.
- All return postage costs are at your expense, unless the item arrives not as ordered, damaged or is deemed faulty.
- Returns are processed within 5 working days of receiving them. You will be sent an email notification once your return has been processed. Refunds via PayPal clear almost immediately after they have been processed however refunds via credit card can take up to 5 working days depending on the financial institution.
SALE & DISCOUNT CODE ITEMS:
- Sale item purchases (including sale items purchased with a discount code) are final (no returns) unless your item arrives damaged or is deemed faulty.
- Items purchased using a discount code or during a special promotional offer are eligible for return for credit note only.
- All faulty items are eligible for return for refund or credit note.
- If you believe your item is faulty please contact us at enquiries@globiate quoting your order number and include a description and image/s of the fault.
- Once we have confirmed the item as faulty please return the item to us and include a copy of your return postage receipt. The coverage of return postage costs must be confirmed by us prior to the return of the items.
- Upon receipt of your returned faulty item we will issue a refund or credit note to the value of the item, as well as a refund for the return postage cost.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
To take the hassle out of purchasing we offer free returns within 30 days of purchase. See below returns process - or contact us on the below information for details:
81-85 Roberts Road
If returning a faulty item, please include a copy of your return postage receipt so that the cost can be refunded.
If you have any further questions, feedback or concerns you can contact us:
PHONE: 1300 276 559
Do you have a question?
Put your mind at ease with answers to some of your burning questions. If you cannot find the answer you are looking for, get in touch with us – we would love to help!
What is RFID?
Information is electronically stored on tags or chips which are embedded into everyday items like credit cards, passports, security cards etc. Radio-Frequency Identification or RFID uses electromagnetic fields to read and capture the information on these tags.
A tag doesn’t need to be within direct line-of-sight with the reader, and can be read from up to 1m away.
The Globite RFID products block RFID devices from reading the personal information on your cards and documents.
What is TSA?
Securing your luggage with a lock is common practice. But how can your bags be checked by airport authorities if they are locked? Each Travel Sentry Approved lock has a special code, which is used by the TSA, CATSA and other airport security agencies to know which tool to use to open the lock and then relock it after inspection. Secure your luggage with a Globite TSA lock anywhere in the world – it’s the smarter choice.
What should I do if my lock won’t open?
Make sure that you are viewing the combination on the face of the lock that has arrows above and below the numbers – it is very important that you are viewing the combination in the correct place. If the lock still won’t open then you can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org our Contact Us page.
What is the best way to ask questions and speak with Customer Service?
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com our Contact Us page.
How do I know you’ve received my order?
When you confirm your order you should receive a confirmation email to the email address you supplied with your order (it may be an idea to check your spam/junk folder). If you didn’t receive this email for some reason you can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org or our Contact Us page.
What happens if my payment is declined?
If your payment is unsuccessful for any reason, you’ll see a declined message displayed on the final checkout page. We suggest that you return to the checkout page to make sure all the details you entered are correct before trying to re-submit your order. You’ll be able to update your payment options with a different method if necessary.
If you continue to have problems, you can always contact us via email@example.com
Oh dear, I just ordered the wrong thing! Can I cancel my order once I’ve received confirmation?
It’s best to get in touch with our customer service team right away via firstname.lastname@example.org or our Contact Us page. If the order is yet to be dispatched, we’ll do what we can to make sure you get the products you want. Unfortunately if we’ve already sent the order, you will need to post it back to us, but we’re more than happy to refund the cost of the product provided it’s undamaged and resalable. Note the cost of postage is covered by the customer.
What do you do with all the details I supply about myself?
Do you gift wrap orders?
We don’t currently offer a gift wrapping service but it’s on it’s way.
How do I know my order has been dispatched and how do I track my parcel?
You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number to check your delivery status at any time
What happens if I miss my delivery?
Our Courier Service (Couriers Please) will redeliver to the original address: We’ll happily re-deliver your parcel to the original address free of charge. You can do this on the Couriers Please Redelivery Request page.
Redirect to a new address: your parcel to be delivered to a new address for $12.50*. You can do this on the Redelivery Request page.
Depot pick up: You’re able to pick up your parcel directly from the depot, just make sure to contact us before you arrive to make sure your parcel’s there.
Couriers Please also have an extensive rang of pickup and drop off locations through our delivery partner Hubbed.
If the order has not yet been dispatched, we will do everything we can do change your delivery address. Please get in touch with our customer service team email@example.com
Can I get international delivery?
We do not currently offer international delivery. Please contact us directly if you would like to place an order.
Why can’t I order next day delivery to my location?
All Orders are despatched using Couriers Please Delivery Service which is not a guaranteed next day service, however most capital cities and metro areas will generally deliver within 24-48hrs after dispatch.
Delivery times are:
2 – 4 business days for delivery to: NSW, VIC, ACT
4 – 7 business days for delivery to: SA, WA, NT, QLD, TAS
What happens if my orders arrive damaged or I received the wrong product?
No need to worry. Just get in touch with our customer service team via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll arrange for a replacement to be sent out to you as soon as possible. We will need images of the damaged product.
What happens if I don’t want my product or have changed my mind?
We want our customers to always be happy with their purchase. If you change your mind, simply contact us via email@example.com and when we receive your products in a saleable condition will refund or exchange to the purchase price of the product. Note that the cost of postage is the customer’s responsibility.
Support and identify your luggage with this Globite luggage strap. The adjustable strap has a quick release buckle making it easy to put on and take off your luggage, whilst the tightly woven webbing is strong and resists breakage. The strap is great for relieving some pressure on the zippers of an overstuffed suitcase and to help identify your luggage.
183cmL x 5cmW
No If’s No But’s Quality Guarantee - if you are unhappy with your Globite product simply return it for a full refund or replacement.
FREE RETURNS ON ALL ORDERS*
Free national shipping on orders $99+ or $10 flat rate
ORDERS PLACED BEFORE 12PM MON-FRI ARE DISPATCHED SAME DAY